These kits are designed to be used with copper compression, one- or two-hole lugs. After being crimped onto the cables, the lugs are bolted together in a pigtail configuration, then insulated and sealed with the 3M Motor Lead Splicing Kit. Each kit contains all the necessary materials (except lugs) needed to make three splices. The lugs must be purchased separately. 3M Scotchlok 30000 Series copper compression lugs, or other UL listed copper lugs, can be used.
- Voltage: 5/8 kV
- RoHS 2011/65/EU Compliant: Yes
- Connection Type: Pigtail (Non-Shielded)
- RoHS EU Comments: RoHS 2011/65/EU compliant without exemption
- Trademark: 3M
- Range Feeder Cable (AWG & kcmil): 250-500
- Range Motor Lead (AWG & kcmil): 4/0-500